Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Week Five: Today, I worked with photoshop and I had to add several layers of paint, top parts of pictures, and other componants to get the picture correctly layered. Being that I'm going to Ireland, I'm going to be taking more "in-flight" pictures on the plane, so you'll be seeing something new! One thing I relly enjoy about this picture though, is that the plane looks like it's flying low over the canal. With the new picture from Ireland, I'll be able to add plane pictures of flying through the air, and scenic pictures of the ground. Everyone have a great Spring Break! :)

1 comment:

  1. With all of the layers you put into this picture it looks unbelievable realistic. Since your text was underneath the photo I hadn't read it when i first got to your page. I thought it was really flying in the air! This is a really good job of Photoshop. I can't wait to see how your photos from Ireland turn out!

    ReplyDelete