Friday, March 1, 2013









Hey ya'll! So, photoshop again today with the two trees up to your left.  Plus, adding pictures of my WAAAM experience from the second time I went and then an Alaska Airlines plane, just showing the different ways of flying. Not sure if I'm going to do flying as my new concentration series. My process for the week has been going, if going is the correct word. (Insert beffudled laugher.) I'm still not quite sure on my real concentration series just yet. I really do like the contrasting of life and a death feel. But, we'll have to see.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I love your blog! Whenever I read your posts I start to smile. On this post, your airplane pictures are flawless. What exactly is your concentration idea? Your plane idea is so pretty, I love it (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are the top images from the WAAAM field trip? I need to see some new work! I think your tree image is successful, but I'd rather see you explore the flight idea. Can you get back to WAAAM?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are from the WAAAM field trip, the second time I went. The first one's were about everything; not connecting to just one subject: airplanes. I could probably get back to WAAAM.

      Delete
  3. These are a great group of images! Your images are very clear and it difines every detail in the object you have captured in your photos. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete