Friday, March 15, 2013


Hello and happy Friday! This week I've been working with Photoshop, on the planes. Next week, I will be taking pictures on the plane, when all of the Chambers Singers and I go to Ireland! This will give me some more "up in the air" shots, so I can photoshop the air shots into the planes. I'm going to also take pictures of birds, so that I can layer the birds with the planes, so that I really emphasize the feeling of flying, and being free. For the first photo, I spent a WHOLE class period, trying to figure out how to delete part of the picture, add different layers, make sure all of the layers worked well together, and eventually, I gave up and started over again, because the picture looked awful. So, I painted the whole background and added back parts of the plane that I had painted off. Then, the second photo, I accidentally had pushed a button, (I can't recall which one,) and part of the pictures background turned a dark blue, which looked really nice! But, when I opened the picture today, the blue had turned into evil red wavy lines and ruined the picture. But, being that photoshop and I are on "non-clicking terms" as of now, I'm going to just be taking pictures next week, and not worrying about photoshop. Next week will be exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment